Friday, September 16, 2011

Leaves are Falling


I glanced out my window yesterday and was shocked by the yellow leaves I saw laying in our parking lot.  This morning as I slowly awoke to the world, I was shocked by the frigid temperature in our bedroom.

Leaves are falling, temperatures are dropping, and fall is coming. This causes three thoughts in my head (yes, I know that's a lot of thinking all at once):

1. It's time to unpack the winter clothes. Boy do I hate this bi-yearly chore.


2. Our anniversary is so very near!! Actually, September 19 will be our two year anniversary so be ready for some pictures from that fabulous day next week!!

3. I need to cozy up our living room. I have many projects floating around in this head of mine and am plotting some fabulous fall decor crafts so be prepared for some awesomeness in the coming weeks.

1 comment:

Rebbie said...

I love that picture and can't believe it's been 2 years. Can't wait to see what's coming next week!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...